The perfect microphone to partner a 7mm MiEMi™. The EMX-7150 is a 7mm microphone made from stainless steel and using state of the art water tight Neutrik, connectors has a very accurate frequency response combined with the capability to measure high sound pressure levels up to 145dBspl. It is low impedance measurement microphone that can be operated from 12-52 V Phantom Power which is available on most professional microphone preamplifiers and professional computer interfaces. With its mechanically robust design it is well suited for harsh environment use such as open air sound reinforcement measurements. Its class 1 frequency response makes it predestined for Room acoustics analysis including recording studios and home theaters. It can normally be used without the included freefield calibration data file for compensation. In this case take the individual calibration data as proof of its superb performance.
- Frequency range 10Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity 6mV/Pa typ.
- Matching tolerance ±0,5dB lineraity, 1mV microphone sensitivity @94dBspl
- Dynamic range ~30 >140dBspl
- 3% distortion limits 145dBspl typ.
- Calibration chart and calibration data files included on CD
- IEC 61672 class 1 frequency response
- Dimensions: acoustic port dia. 7mm (1/4″); Microphone body 19mm (0.75″); Overall length 152mm (6″)
- Weight 0.3oz (75 grams)
- View datasheet here